Achieving targets by executing sales and marketing plan:
- Achieve territory sales goals by promoting Inmaa products and services to physicians and other HCPs within assigned geography.
- Educate customers on the use, chrematistics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products.
- Professionally represent Inmaa in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory.
- Ensure territory sales strategy execution using the territory business plan, regional business plan, and call activity reports
- Executes professionally sale and marketing plan in the assigned territory/product to exceed sales targets from existing and new customer accounts.
- Builds desired skills, knowledge, and attitude in coordination with the direct coach.
- Delivers customer-centric activities in coordination with the direct manager (RTD hospital meeting… etc.)
- Visit physicians and pharmacist to introduce the brand with medical detailing and provide supporting technical/scientific documentation to encourage prescriptions.
- Build and drive trustworthy working relationships with physicians and pharmacists by understanding their needs and recommending customized products & treatments to support their objectives and achieve patient satisfaction.
- Understanding each physician network, its influence, locations to maximize call efficiency.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting, and discussing this data with health professionals.
- Implements territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & visit frequency) as per the annual business plan.
- Ensure optimum coverage and solid performance levels of call and field productivity in the assigned area and report daily on the outcomes and feedback of the visit through the reporting system.
- Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports and within deadline as defined by Inmaa sales and marketing managers.
- Submits daily, weekly, and monthly reports to direct manager as per the company’s reporting system.
- Responsible for up to date market intelligence: gathered and analyzed market data specifically for the purpose of the accurate and confident decision- making in determining strategy in areas such as market opportunity, market penetration strategy, and market development.
- Monitor sell-out and brand activity through feedback from pharmacist and propose the right action plan and commercial activities to improve outcomes.
- Monitor competitors’ sales and market activities to identify business gaps and opportunities.
- Find new business opportunities and introduce the brand in new accounts in line with the brand image and strategy and report to the direct manager.
- Assess customers, kay accounts statue, profile opportunities.
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical rep, medical sales, and or healthcare industry
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and the latest medical issues
- Familiar with new medical technology solutions
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and selling skills
- Highly motivated, the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BS degree in relevant Medical field
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CRM tools
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com